Tuesday, January 22, 2008

D-Day

Back to work tomorrow, at a new school...I don't think I've ever been as nervous as I am tonight. I've been knitting all day to try and hide the symptoms but now that it's time for bed I'm uptight (I can actually feel my shoulders getting tighter and tighter) and fidgety. I'm finding it hard to settle to one task, let alone sleep!

Oh, I know I'll be fine in the end an dit's not that big a deal, but for some reason this school intimidates me and I'm shit scared I'll fail the challenge it's setting.

My nervous energy has been useful today though. This morning I decided to make some fingerless gloves for a friend whose birthday was yesterday. I figured I'd get them done by the end of the week and in the mail after the long weekend. Imagine my surprise when they both got finished and sewn up by 8.30pm tonight!! I'm impressed. I'll pop them in the mail for her tomorrow - it will be interesting to see her reaction, she has no idea I'm planning this. Here's hoping she likes them *crosses fingers*

No photos again today - I've got some to show you, but I've been slack and haven't got them ready for the blog yet. Soon, I promise!

Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments: